Knowledge of the Higher Worlds And Its Attainment
Wie erlangt man Erkenntnisse der höheren Welten?
Rudolf Steiner's fundamental writing on the anthroposophical path of spiritual training, which takes account of modern consciousness trained in contemporary scientific thinking.
„There are abilities slumbering in every human being through which he can acquire knowledge of higher worlds. The mystic, the gnostic, the theosophist always spoke of a world of souls and a world of spirits, which exist for them just as they exist for those who can see with physical eyes and touch with physical hands. The listener may say to himself at any moment: what this one speaks of, I can also experience if I develop certain powers in myself which are still dormant in me today. It can only be a question of how one has to begin in order to develop such abilities in oneself.“ (Lit.:GA 10, p. 16)
- Rudolf Steiner: Knowledge of the Higher Worlds And Its Attainment, Translation by George Metaxa, Rudolf Steiner Publishing Company 1947 rsarchive.org
- Rudolf Steiner: Knowledge of the Higher Worlds And Its Attainment, Translation by George Metaxa; revisions by Henry B. and Lisa D. Monges, Anthroposophic Press 1947 rsarchive.org
- Rudolf Steiner: The Way of Initiation, Translated by Max Gysi, Health Research 1960 (Typescript) rsarchive.org
- Rudolf Steiner: The Way of Initiation, Translated by Max Gysi, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform 2014, ISBN 978-1499288919, eBook: ASIN B071K57C8R
- Rudolf Steiner: Wie erlangt man Erkenntnisse der höheren Welten?, GA 10 (1993), ISBN 3-7274-0100-1 English: rsarchive.org German: pdf pdf(2) html mobi epub archive.org
References to the work of Rudolf Steiner follow Rudolf Steiner's Collected Works (CW or GA), Rudolf Steiner Verlag, Dornach/Switzerland, unless otherwise stated.
Email: email@example.com URL: www.steinerverlag.com.
Index to the Complete Works of Rudolf Steiner - Aelzina Books
A complete list by Volume Number and a full list of known English translations you may also find at Rudolf Steiner's Collected Works
Rudolf Steiner Archive - The largest online collection of Rudolf Steiner's books, lectures and articles in English (by Steiner Online Library).
Rudolf Steiner Audio - Recorded and Read by Dale Brunsvold
steinerbooks.org - Anthroposophic Press Inc. (USA)
Rudolf Steiner Handbook - Christian Karl's proven standard work for orientation in Rudolf Steiner's Collected Works for free download as PDF.